Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Western Figures Teaser

As promised, as few quick photos of the Western figures I finished last week. I used the Cajon Pass crushed rock I mentioned in an earlier post, which you can read here. No dry brushing--just the rock and talus as-is. I think it worked well and looks much better in person than in these quick photos. I'll take more detailed photos at the first chance. The figures are all West Wind from Old Glory. Two of the figures are from Old Glory's OK Corral set, the kid in the green shirt and the fellow in the light tan hat and chaps. I think people underrate the West Wind figures. As I said, this is just a quick teaser. Better shots and how I made the bases coming soon.



1 comment:

  1. I like the basing that you used here. I especially like the idea that it did not require a dry brush to finish. Nice figs.

    ReplyDelete

Sadly, I have to approve all comments to weed out nasty spammers.